Festival di Caltanissetta
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
Festival di Caltanissetta

18° Festival Città di Caltanissetta

IndiceUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi

My day of enlightenment

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
tammy

Data di iscrizione : 28.02.11

My day of enlightenment Empty
MessaggioTitolo: My day of enlightenment   My day of enlightenment Icon_minitimeLun 28 Feb 2011 - 14:19

I knew I had made a mistake three weeks after my wedding; my gregarious husband was a misogynist and a drunkard. Strict upbringing forbade my leaving the marriage so I soldiered on to have four wonderful children.
He became a tyrant, soaked in whisky; mixing with the wrong sort. I sank to the depths of abused victim. He treated our children cruelly; no-one outside our four walls knew… our pretence of happiness seemed real.
I was prescribed beta-blockers and strong medication for migraines – on the edge of a breakdown. Unbeknown to me, my eldest daughter sought counselling from school: our Doctor kept visited out of the blue, Police set up their speeding cameras in our drive and habitually called on the pretext of a coffee. Always so many questions about my husband or how did we get this or that bruise.
He never marked our anniversaries but on our nineteenth he knocked me unconscious; leaving me on the floor with my four children. Something turned inside and that night I asked for a divorce.
Eruptions ensued; He took his rifle out into the rain slamming the glass door; leaving me staring at my reflection. I was petrified. Were his sights on me or him? I shook violently; wailing from my soul for help.
Warmth immediately flowed from behind, enveloping my body; lifting me up and calming me with unconditional love. My heart stilled and calmness flowed through me. I felt protected, the feelings profound. I was set down and the great warmth faded leaving me whole. Was I visited by an angel? It certainly felt like it.
He re-entered. It was all a sham. I can’t see my troubled future but I know it will be alright. I’m not alone… I know there is something else.

_____
Uebersetzungsbuero Russisch
Web Designers Lancaster PA
Torna in alto Andare in basso

My day of enlightenment
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Rare enlightenment collectively with Jordan shoes wardrobe